- Revunote never has access to your Evernote password.
- Revunote keeps its authorization token secret.
- Revunote only downloads notes that you have indicated you want to be learnt.
- Revunote stores only the first 100 characters of any note.
- Revunote stores data in a database only accessible to Revunote. Icons are stored on the SD-Card and are therefore not restricted to Revunote.
- Revunote never transmits any part of your notes.
Warning: Use of undefined constant php - assumed 'php' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/revunote/public_html/wp-content/themes/responsive/page.php on line 52